ADD: Unit501, Kingland, 69 Didanghu Road, Shaoxing, Zhejiang, P.R.China
In the cold climate, people will wear thick scarves woven with wool to keep warm. In a dry, dusty, or airy area, people can wrap a thin scarf on the head to keep the hair clean. With the development of time, this habit has become a lot of culture in the trend of women's clothing.
In some countries, the preparation of clothes such as scarves is a common trade goods.
Scarves of various colors are also some of the Australian football fans' utensils. Scarves printed on the support of the name of the football team, the fans will show in the audience waving, cheer.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Natural yellow + green: natural
- Curtain skills
- Type of curtains
- Finished curtains
- Cloth curtains
- Roman curtains
- Electric curtain
- Scarf shape
- kitchen curtains
- Working principle of electric curtains
- Advantages of electric curtains
- sunshade curtain
- basic introduction of bath curtain
- the maintenance and cleaning of the...
- The shade curtain
- Application and characteristics of ...
- Characteristics of electric blinds
- Steps to install electric curtains