ADD: Unit501, Kingland, 69 Didanghu Road, Shaoxing, Zhejiang, P.R.China
How to tie the scarf to the scarf
Step 1: wrap a scarf around the neck and tie a knot, and a little gap should be left at the knot;
Step 2: take the scarf around the right and pass through the gap.
Step 3: to draw a scarf out of the gap to give people a heavy feeling, quite suitable for boys.
Step 1: wrap the scarf around the neck and cross the front and back.
Step 2: round the front of the scarf around the back of the neck
Step 3: put the scarf around the back through the arrowhead.
Step 1: wrap a scarf around the neck;
Step 2: Cross and knot the left and right two pieces of scarf.
Step 1: wrap the scarf around the neck and the right one on the neck.
Step 2: pass the right end through the gap in the middle;
Step 3: put this section back from the gap and leave a part of the overlap.
Step 1: cross the scarf around the neck, the left in the upper, and then the right side of the arrow through the gap;
Step 2: pull the scarf out of the gap.
Step 1: wrap the scarf around the neck, on the right, and the back of the scarf around the arrow to the left.
Step 2: go around a circle and find the gap of the scarf point from the back;
Step 3: pull the scarf out of the gap.
Small bow knot
Step1: wrap a scarf around the neck and cross a knot.
Step2: adjust the knot to the front and back, and then hit a knot.
Large bow tie
Step1: wrap the scarf around the neck, make a knot left and right, on the left, on the right.
Step2: fold the scarf on the right.
Step3: put the overlapping scarf under the left section and the left scarf around the arrow in the other section.
Step4: it's OK to pull the knot tight.
- Curtain Development
- Curtain Fabric Requirements
- Curtain Fabric Performance Requirem...
- Curtain Accessories Aluminum Profiles
- Curtains For Places
- Curtains Are Mainly Nine Styles:
- Wood Color + White: Simple
- Blue + White: Warmth
- Selection Of Empty Top Hat For Empt...
- Curtain Fabric Processing Classific...
- Curtains (ornaments)
- Various Circumference Methods Of Th...
- What Kind Of Scarf Are There?
- How To Choose The Collocation Of Th...
- Why Is The Living Room Suitable For...
- Luxury Villa With European And Amer...
- Different Styles Of Curtains Real M...